Visa Information and Invitation Letter

       Visitors to China must have a valid passport and, in most cases, an appropriate Chinese visa. Please check at your earliest convenience with your local Chinese Embassy or Consulate General for details on visa application.
       In general, a Tourist Visa (L Visa) will suffice for you to attend the conference; and you do not need any invitation letter for L-Visa application. However, in cases that a Business Visa (F Visa) is a must, you will need a letter of invitation issued from the conference-organizing committee. If you need an invitation letter or any further assistance on visa application, please contact Ms. Wei Fan (Tel: +86-10-82649565; Email:

© 2014 Copyright ICBP2014 All rights reserved(Best viewed at 1152 X 864,IE 7.0) Technique Support: Beijing Zhongke Fulong Computer Technology Co.,Ltd.